Steve had knee replacement surgery a few weeks ago. He doesn't think he wants to have the other knee done. This is definately a bad time for him to make that decision since he is still on pain pills and miserable.
Linna and her family came to visit July 6. Linna will return to work July 14 and will fly and meet Grandma and the kids in Las Vegas on July 19.
On to Jason and Jackie's house. We will stay there a week. The kids can hardly wait to see their cousins, aunt, uncle, and great grandma.
We go back to Mesa a week later. Time to get ready for school to start and shopping for school clothes will be a highlight to the kids.
Pictures of these events to follow shortly.








6 comments:
Yeah, you have a blog!!! It is so fun! The girls are counting down till you come!
I hope this blog works out for you.
gradma i did not know that you had a blog i just wanted to lave a comment! cant wate till you and sarah and elizabeth and stephen came i am 7 sarah is 8 elizabeth is 11 stephen is 13 i just had a BRITHDAY !!!!!! the 19/th you are caming yeah I thought so I love you love emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma, I loved getting your comments on my blog. Thank you for looking at it. Grandma loves you so much. I can't wait to see you. Love, Grandma
Great Grandma Rosenlof is holding our newest granddaughter Carissa, and also Gracie. She is so lucky to be able to see the girls so frequently. Grandma Tomlinson is jealous of her.
Mom you need to update your blog.
Emma is anxious to leave a comment.
Gotta keep it current.
Enjoyed seeing you this week.
Thanks for coming.
Jason
Post a Comment